Well I've been tagged by Emma for the following
''Here are the rules which you must abide by if you are tagged.1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.''
1. I have a phobia about cupboard doors being left open - I get twitchy and can't even go to bed if I haven't checked they are all closed .
2. I love the sea and feel very happy that I see the water every day from work
3. I am incredibly proud to be Scottish - I love my country and culture.
4. I go to bingo once a month with my Mum (who is also not a bingo kind of person - whatever that is)
5. When I was 10 I auditioned for and got a fair sized part in an American movie Hitler's demise, playing one of the children that was in the bunker with Hitler at the end. My parents changed their mind about it when they saw the filming schedule.
6. I am a fully qualified Leiutenant in the Boys' Brigade - although I am not involved at the moment.
7. I used to ski competitively as a teenager.
Kaz has also tagged me for this one
Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had. When you are tagged you need to write your own blogpost containing your own middle name game facts. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged and to read your blog.
My middle name is Anne (given to me in case I didn't like the slightly different Seona) so here goes
A - All my family - hubby and son - they are the centre of my universe and my fabulous close family, my brilliant supportive parents, aunt, cousins and families and the close friends that are the "family we choose for ourselves. Can't imagine life without them!
N - new things - I love trying new things - sports, arts, jobs, challenges, life is too short to fit everything in.
N - New York. I went for the first time with Stuart (son) last year and cannot wait to go back and share it with my husband.
E - eating, love it love good food, love cooking, love the social side of sitting down with friends to enjoy it.
Now who to tag - thankfully only need to find 4 so
Tag - you're it!