Monday 4 June 2007

Door - Wednesday Stamper


It seems that this is going to be a big catch up day for me. This is my entry of this week's Wednesday Stamper's door theme.


Apologies as the scanner has not given the greatest image. The door was an image from Google which I messed about with in Picasa photo package and then added sepia accents on the door itself. The flowers are cut from K&Co papers and lightly glazed in areas, background stamp is PaperArtsy, the leaf stamp is Lavinia Designs stamped in Olive Stazon, lady taken from a larger Hampton Arts stamp. I thought she looked so sad and used paints to pick up her eyes. Her melancholy was my inspiration for the theme.


18 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice girl,nice door,nice flowers - nice CARD

Anonymous said...

Wonderful card!

Dymphie said...

Beautiful work, love the way you did the door. You are right she looks sad in het beautiful prison... :-)

Gillian .... said...

this is a great piece seona, completely different style to your other work, like how you have put all these different elements together, fabulous work x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, I love all the flowers!!!!

Caroline Moore said...

love this Seona, great background.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card,Seona.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful work.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful collage.

Anonymous said...

nice style!love it!...and it reminds me that Paris H. is gone to jail today...*lol*

Anonymous said...

Great collage, I like how the flower enframe the door.

Anonymous said...

Seona...this is so lovely. The quote really makes you think....love that and all those flowers looks so good on this piece.

Gillian said...

ooohhh... I really like this! beautiful work!

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful!!

Kaz said...

this is gorgeous, I have this lady stamp too, I'd never have thought of that for a layout, it's really lovely.

Galina Varese said...

beautiful interpretation of the theme! very thought-provoking!

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

Stunning...fab composition.

joanne wardle said...

This is stunning. sorry I missed it before this was the challenge while I was away