Tuesday 20 November 2007

Tone on Tone


I love using green and was in no doubt which colour I would choose for this challenge on Saturday Stampers. As I have also been sooooo short of time these days I am combining this with Wednesday stampers challenge of chairs. I refuse to be beaten and have attempted the transfer technique to apply the girl and the chair so as to lose the colour. Still not there but I will persevere with this technique. If you get a chance check out Carrie's blog - she really is an inspiration with this technique!


The contrast in colour where the transfer was applied is not so pronounced in real life but 30 photos later I give in!




16 comments:

Emma said...

ooooooooo Seona this is lush lush lush!!! love the greens and the leaves and the image is fab!!! :o)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, and I love your transfer. Great colour.

Rika said...

Fabulous, wonderful color!

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, fab colours

Anonymous said...

this is just beautiful, love the collage and the leaves are perfect. and of course it's GREEN which is fab.
love it Seona. x

joanne wardle said...

I think you've done a great job with the transfer technique. it looks really subtle.excellent piece

Anonymous said...

Wow really beautiful Card. Love it.

Anonymous said...

Transfer work is so difficult...even with Carrie as a teacher lol...you did a fabulous job here Seona, great work.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, wonderful leaves.

Penny said...

Lovely colour choice Seona and the transfer looks great.

Nellie said...

Wow stunning piece Seona! Love it very much

Heather Robinson said...

You have succeeded beautifully with the transfer technique. I love the hauntingly beautiful effect in this piece.

Heather Robinson said...

You have succeeded beautifully with the transfer technique. I love the hauntingly beautiful effect in this piece.

Gillian .... said...

Totally love what you have achieved with this piece, fab all round:)x

Karin said...

This is beautiful Seona :o) Love the effect of the transfer technique another thing for me to try. :o)

Kathy said...

this is wonderful,I have just bought some green distressed ink and was wondering what to do with it now I have loads of ideas.